Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Teleporting

I had this dream last night that I wanted to go back and visit the people that I use to work with. But the problem is I now live 9 hours away from that town. In my dream I had this idea that I could teleport myself there. So all I had to do was close my eyes and spin around in a circle and think of the place that I wanted to go. And in an instant I was standing in my old work place. I started to chat with one of my old co-workers when one other lady I use to work with appeared next to me. She didn't seem to pleased to see me, because she started asking me if I was going to be working there again. I told her that I just came for a visit and I had no plans on coming back to work there. This pleased her very much and she started to be nicer to me again. But I suddenly had this desire to speak to my co-worker about how I could teleport myself anywhere I wanted to go, because I realized that I was a witch. But I never got the chance because there was always someone around. At that point I decided to go and speak with my old boss. But when I went to his office I didn't see him, he had been replaced by a new guy. The man made me feel very uncomfortable and I started to stuttering and then left the building.

I walked around town for a few minutes when I decided that I wanted to just go back home. So I closed my eyes, spun around, but I couldn't get myself to think that I wanted to go back home. So I gave up on the effort of trying to teleport myself, and decided to go and find the train station. While I was walking there I stumbled across some kind of race. I ended up in the middle of the race before I realized what I had done, and had to compete to get to the finish line. But this wasn't any ordinary race, this one had an obstacle course, where you had to eat odd items on the way. I had to eat raw eggs, hard boiled eggs and other strange things that I didn't know what they were.

Then I woke up. So until next time....

Jodee
www.jrpublishers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home