Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dinosaur Field

I had this dream the other night where I was having to walk through a Dinosaur Field. It was a large park like area with a sidewalk that ran along the side, but there were dinosaur eggs and actual large dinosaurs running around. When I walked through the dinosaurs were always sleeping. Except for this one day. I was so tired and was walking through the field to get back to my house. And I knew that my brothers, mom, and sister were going to be walking through it right after me. So I made it through the field without any problems, but when I made it to the gate I met my mom and sister. When I turned around I saw a large dinosaur running around. I was so concerned about my two brothers that were suppose to be coming shortly. Then I notice my older brother driving a little Shriner car down the sidewalk right toward me. I was so happy that he was doing well. About that time I seen my little brother coming down the sidewalk behind him, but he was driving a big monster truck. So I was motioning my older brother to hurry up, but it was too late. My little brother hit the back end of my older brothers Shriner car. It ended up pushing him through the wooden boards of a fence. I first thought everything was fine, until I noticed that my older brother was slouched down in the car. I walked over to check on him, and when I got there he was laying on his back, still alive, but his face was facing down. His had was knocked backwards! I was freaking out and trying to remember if I had seen anything like it on t.v.. I couldn't remember if anyone could survive such an injury. So I ran over and told my mom to call 911. She told me that she already had, but the emergency department was busy and wouldn't be able to get there for another 30 minutes. Then I woke up.

Jodee
http://www.jrpublishers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home