Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Chase with a Drug Addict

There was this old lady, she could have been anyone's grandmother. The lady was showing my husband and me an old garage that her father had fixed up. It was painted really nicely, and had wall to wall carpet. One end had two car garage doors, the other end had one regular door, and there was windows on the sides. She was telling us how her father had wanted to turn it into a house, because there was many houses around it. But since there had been drug addicts breaking in to hide their drugs, she wanted to tear it down. I looked out the window and saw a drug addict looking back at me. He was looking out a window of a house next to us. For some reason I thought that it would be fun to make fun of him, so I stuck my tongue out at him. He didn't like that very much, because he left the window and was headed toward our garage. I ran to the door to lock it, but I was a little to late, he got to the door first, and I couldn't push it enough to get the lock to fasten. So I mentioned to my husband to run out the garage door while I held the door shut. And he did just that, and then I let the door open and I was pushed between the door and the wall. Somehow in my mind it was the grandmother behind the door, and I have no idea where I am at. I basically disappeared from this dream. But anyway, once the drug addict entered the room the grandmother snuck out behind the door and ran out the doorway. She started running of flights of stairs, which turned out to be stairs in a mall. The drug addict was climbing the stairs right behind her. She found two elevators, but she decided that she didn't have time to wait for an elevator. So she ran around a corner and jumped up on a bench, which was right next to a wall, and stood there like a manikin. The drug addict ran around the corner and didn't even notice her there. He opened a door right next to her and ended up in a police station. So the grandmother walked in behind him and had him arrested.

Jodee
http://www.jrpublishers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home