Friday, September 16, 2005

My old Dreams


This is my first writing on my blog, so I have so many past dreams I can write about. I am one of those people that have terrible nightmares. If you were to see me, you really wouldn't think I would have such terrible dreams. I am a very easy going friendly person. But in my dreams at night, it is all about someone chasing or killing me. I have been told that I could take my dreams and write a book, I could be the next Steven King. Maybe I could make a book of them in the future, but at the present time I would rather just write them in my blog.

Lets start at the beginning I'll tell you about the first dream I remember having as a child. I was about 10 years old when I had this dream. And in real life I have 1 sister, 2 brothers and my mom and dad. So here we go:

It all started off in our little house in the country. All six of us were in the house when there was a knock at the door. My dad went to find out who it was. I glanced out and to me it looked like a salesman. Dad went outside to talk to the man, and the rest of us were in the family room, which is located in the middle of the house. But when I looked out the family room window I could see that dad was talking to the man at the side of the house, but located closer to the front door. The next thing I knew the man stabbed my father! I was horrified. But when I couldn't say anything to anyone in the room. I just ran out the back door and into our play house. Then in my mind I was thinking that everyone in my family was about to die because I didn't say anything. I felt so bad, but I couldn't move out of the play house. I was petrified. But like all dreams, nothing makes sense, because the next thing I remember is that I was with my mom in the grocery store. When we walked out to get into the car, all the doors were gone! In the back of my mind I knew it was the salesman that dad had been talking to at home. But for some reason I still couldn't tell mom what I had saw.

And that is where my dream ended. Till next time!

Jodee
http://www.jrpublishers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home