Thursday, September 22, 2005

Birthday Girl and Tongue of Mushrooms



One of my dreams the other night was about a little girls birthday party. It took place on a small farm. The little girl seemed to be a very happy person while she was opening up her gifts. But when she was finished, her parents went into the house and brought out a note for her to read. It said that since she is now in kindergarten it was time for her to start paying her own way, which included paying for all the gifts that she just received. She got very upset and jumped over a fence to get away. She ended up walking toward a small house, but just before she knocked she would walk away, then she would think again, and walk back to the house, just to walk away right before she decided to knock. But she didn't have to knock the last time, because the door opened and a lady appeared. She took the note from the little girl and read it. Her face went blank with disbelief and then started to yell at the parents for what they thought their child should do. Then she put one arm around the little girl and helped her into the house.

I had a dream last night, I was walking around in a foreign location. I have no idea why I was there or what I was doing. But I noticed that I was having a really hard time talking. My tongue felt like it was swollen. So I stuck my tongue out and felt it with my fingers. I could feel that there was something on it. So I pinched and pulled on it and I ended up pulling off mushrooms! I kept doing this until I had an entire fist full of mushrooms. But somehow I knew that there was someone else around that had mushrooms growing off their tongue. So I asked a lady if the mushrooms that I had, looked like his. She looked at them and pointed at one and said that his looked like that one, but she had never seen anything like the other ones before. So I ended up looking in a mirror at my tongue and it was entirely covered with mushrooms, so I headed out looking for a doctor to help me.

Jodee
http://www.jrpublishers.com

1 Comments:

Blogger jrpublishers said...

Thanks for visiting my site. You'll have to let me know when you get yours up and going. Hope you come back soon!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home