Monday, October 10, 2005

Tall dark and following me!

I had this strange dream last night. I dreamt that I was walking home, when I turned around and there was a tall man, with long curly black hair following me. (He looked like Antoine Laconte, from Duce Bigalow - Male Gigolo) (Here is a picture of him http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0205000/Ss/0205000/3?path=gallery&path_key=0205000) I picked up my pace, and entered my home, locking the door behind me. But when I turned around, it really wasn't my home. It was a large empty room, with large windows along one wall. But the windows didn't give me a view outside, it gave me a view of someone else's room. And when I looked in, I could see the man that had been following me home. I started walking to the far end of the room, but with every step there was another large window next to me, and the man was following behind me from the other side of the glass. I was becoming more terrified with ever step that I took. This is were my dream ended.

Jodee
http://www.jrpublishers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home