Friday, October 28, 2005

A World Behind The Chalkboard

I had a dream last night that myself and another lady were trapped behind a chalkboard, inside another world. At least I knew that all I had to do was find the portal chalkboard, then go to the room behind the board, and walk through the wall, then through the board, then we would be back in our own world. So we set out to find the chalkboard. We narrowed the board down to one class room. But the room had three chalkboards in it. So my friend sat inside the room behind the chalkboard, while I spoke to a group of teachers, to find out which of the three boards was the portal.

I had to have a translator to speak to the one teacher, because he had a very bad Russian accent. But he told my translator that they had to put up the third board, because he seen an image inside the middle one. I instantly knew that the middle one was our portal back to our world. So I went into the room where my friend was waiting, but when I got in there, she was writing something on a piece of paper. She held it up to me and it read: "He is in the room". But I didn't have to read it, I could feel someone behind me. I turned around and there was this horrible looking man, which I instantly knew was a danger to us. So I started to fight the man, and ended up winning. So my friend and myself jumped through the wall, then through the board, and back into our own world.

But the man that I fought in the other world was ready for revenge on the kids that lived in our world, in front of the chalkboard. He took many different images, and cut them with scissors to create a picture of a young boy. The picture was just of the face and torso. The man wiggled his fingers over the image, and instantly, the picture came to life. But since the image didn't have any legs, neither did the boy. He just floated in mid air. The horrible man then gave the boy a stack of shorts to hand out to the kids on the other side of the board.

The boy did what he was told, and passed out all the shorts. Then the next day, while the kids were headed back to school, through a dark forest, they could be seen from afar. The shorts they were given were made with such a bright neon material that they glowed. This muse have been what the horrible man had been wanting, because right behind them was a pack of wild dogs chasing them. The boys ran and ran, but adventually the dogs caught up with them. The boys put up a great fight, but in the end, they lost. Every boy was killed, but not before the dogs had been beaten so severely that their true images was showing through. They were not really dogs, they were aliens from the other world.

This is where my dream ends. I guess the rest of the dream is left for our imaginations.

Jodee
http://www.jrpublishers.com

1 Comments:

Blogger jrpublishers said...

I would normally agree that dreams have meanings, but I honestly don't think mine do. I lead a very normal life. Of course every family has its little problems, but mine has nothing huge, deadly aggressive or nasty. And I don't think I treat myself nasty. I think my dreams could come from the fact that I love to watch mystery movies. And of course Alias rocks.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home